It’s Competition Time! Here’s the deal…
The one lucky winner will receive 3 months free for their business on our Core Package. This includes:
- Support from our dedicated finance experts
- A live financial dashboard
- Bookkeeping software
Do we have your attention? Great!
You’ve got to be in it to win it
Let’s break it down. Here’s what you’ve got to do.
If you’re entering on Facebook:
1. Like our page @TheACloud
2. Like & share our competition post
3. Tag a friend in the comments
If you’re entering on Instagram:
- Follow us at @theaccountancycloud
- Like our post
- Tag a friend in the comments
- Share post on your story
It’s as simple as that! The competition will be open for entries from the 6th October to 31st October (2020).
The important stuff
1. The prize for this competition is 3 months on our core package, this is non-transferable, non-refundable & non-exchangeable. Only entries which follow the 3 steps listed above will be counted.
2. Entries can be made on either Instagram or Facebook. No other form of entry will be accepted.
3. This competition will run until 31st of October at 12pm. Any entries made after this time will not be counted. The lucky winner will be picked at random and notified via messenger on 1st November.
4. If you’re the lucky duck who wins, you’ll be asked via messenger to provide your email address and phone number so we can get you set up. If you fail to provide this information within 7 days, the prize will be forfeited, and a new winner will be selected.
5. This competition is open to all UK businesses, who aren’t already registered with us at Accountancy Cloud.
6. Only 1 entry per person is allowed on Facebook or Instagram, so don’t get greedy! If we discover multiple entries, we’re afraid you’ll be excluded.
7. No purchase is necessary, but you do need an internet connection and a social media account to enter. No refunds can be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in this promotion.
8. We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be fraudulent, based on misconduct or inappropriate.
9. Our decision will be final, we’ll not be corresponding with any smooth talkers sliding into our DMs.
10. By taking part in this competition, you consent to us collecting, storing, and using personal data submitted with the entry for the purposes of the competition.
11. We do not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged, or delayed. For example, because of a slow network connection, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind - including any hardware, programming code, databases, or software used in the promotion.
12. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this competition without notice in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside reasonable control.
13. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. This promotion is subject to Instagram’s, and Facebook’s terms of services.
And that’s all you’ve got to know! Good luck.
Educational content just for startups. As a member, you’ll get unlimited access to an extensive range of guides, blogs and advice to help you run and grow your business.