Slack is undoubtedly one of the best business communication tools available today, as long as you know how to use it effectively. It offers a comprehensive real-time chat service which can be more effective than emails and less time consuming than face-to-face meetings.
It is a way of boosting both the efficiency and effectiveness of workplace interactions, but many users probably aren’t making full use of Slack’s fantastic features and functions. We use it with our clients, which paves the way for real-time communication so do read on if you'd like to know more.
How to use Slack effectively - what’s included
- Possibilities for customising your app with themes and colours
- Using shortcuts to hide media or to create a poll
- How to receive notifications when important keywords are mentioned
- Tips on personalising your emojis by choosing a particular style
- Key ways to format your messages
- How to use Giphy in Slack
- Advice on setting up reminders in the app so you can keep on top of your business day