James Sandoval & Emma Marlow: The ins and outs of building & scaling a marketplace.
Lessons Learned with James Sandoval & Emma Marlow, from MeasureMatch
Lessons Learned, hosted by Wes Rashid, is where entrepreneurs from a wide range of industries share their personal stories.
In this episode, we speak to James Sandoval, Founder & CEO and Emma Marlow, COO at MeasureMatch - the professional services marketplace.
James and Emma share their stories, including:
- Emma and James’ early years (incl. the rise of digital advertising)
- Striking a balance between short and long-term goals
- Where the idea for MeasureMatch came from
- The hardships in their roles and how they manage with them
- The importance of having strategic conversations
- And much more...
Tune in to hear from James & Emma and our future guests on their open and honest experiences, and the lessons they've learned along the way.
Connect with James & Emma directly via LinkedIn for more on MeasureMatch or reach out to our host Wes Rashid, Co-Founder at Accountancy Cloud, if you'd like to feature on a future episode.
Join 5,000 other founders
Get our monthly startup roundup via email, featuring guides, podcasts and resources.
Educational content just for startups. As a member, you’ll get unlimited access to an extensive range of guides, blogs and advice to help you run and grow your business.