James Sandoval & Emma Marlow: The ins and outs of building & scaling a marketplace.
Lessons Learned with James Sandoval & Emma Marlow, from MeasureMatch
Lessons Learned, hosted by Wes Rashid, is where entrepreneurs from a wide range of industries share their personal stories.
In this episode, we speak to James Sandoval, Founder & CEO and Emma Marlow, COO at MeasureMatch - the professional services marketplace.
James and Emma share their stories, including:
- Emma and James’ early years (incl. the rise of digital advertising)
- Striking a balance between short and long-term goals
- Where the idea for MeasureMatch came from
- The hardships in their roles and how they manage with them
- The importance of having strategic conversations
- And much more...
Tune in to hear from James & Emma and our future guests on their open and honest experiences, and the lessons they've learned along the way.
Join 5,000 other founders
Get our monthly startup roundup via email, featuring guides, podcasts and resources.