A Tax Planning Guide for Business Owners
This director’s guide to tax planning provides some money-saving tips to make the most of your hard earned cash. Taxes can be a difficult area to navigate so we would definitely recommend planning ahead by using this guide.
We have kept things as simple as possible and, if you would like advice, you can ask one of our team of experts at The Accountancy Cloud. The guide has been split into two sections: Directors Tips and Limited Company Tips.
A director’s tax planning tips - what’s included
- A guide to dividends and how they should be used
- Information about pension contributions
- Loan agreements with your company and how to add interest
- An outline of tax-free or low tax benefits
- How loans can be used instead of pay
- Transfers that can be made to spouses and family members
- Capital gains tax allowance using your ISA
- SEIS and EIS
- Entrepreneurs’ Relief
Limited company tax planning tips - what’s included
- What an employer’s allowance is
- What capital allowance is
- Information about the Patent Box and how to use it
- A guide to EMI options
- A guide to R&D tax credits
Join 5,000 other founders
Get our monthly startup roundup via email, featuring guides, podcasts and resources.