Hiring contractors and employees
As your business grows and develops, it is important to consider whether the business would benefit from hiring a larger workforce who have the necessary skills to facilitate this growth. You may wish to look into hiring contractors or employees to further develop your internal processes and technologies. This can help to fuel your business growth and keep you on track with your goals. Download this guide for further information on how to hire.
How to hire for a startup - what’s included
- How to create your startup hiring plan in four stages
- Information on tracking your hiring process
- Steps involved in making a job offer
- Considerations for hiring new employees in terms of compliance with the law
- What to consider when preparing for a new employee, including misconduct policy, absence policy and business standards etc
- Considerations for hiring contractors
Join 5,000 other founders
Get our monthly startup roundup via email, featuring guides, podcasts and resources.