SMEs - how to manage cash flow
As an SME business owner one of your primary goals will be to generate income. However, there is more to income than simply the money. Cash flow can be a very beneficial tracking tool, used to determine whether your business is meeting its goals. This guide provides some tips and guidance on how to manage cash flow.
A guide to managing cash flow - what’s included
- Tips for tracking your business’s financial health, including the numbers that you need to analyse to keep track of things
- The importance of overall profitability as well as cash flow
- The importance of maintaining up-to-date account records
- How to identify cash problems, including those related to loans and repayments
- Our toolkit for managing your cash flow
- Challenges SMEs may encounter in terms of cash flow
- Advice for creating your cash flow management plan
Join 5,000 other founders
Get our monthly startup roundup via email, featuring guides, podcasts and resources.