Courtney Carlsson: Inclusion and a no BS approach to mental wellbeing.
Lessons Learned with Courtney Carlsson, Founder & CEO at Paradym
Lessons Learned, hosted by Wes Rashid, is where entrepreneurs from a wide range of industries share their personal stories.
In this episode, we speak to Courtney Carlsson Founder & CEO at Paradym - the evidence-based wellbeing app.
Having an awareness of mental wellbeing from a young age, Courtney shares:
- Seeing her first mental health counsellor at 10 years old
- How her own wellbeing experiences led to Paradym
- A no BS approach to mental wellbeing
- Why mental health doesn’t exist in a bubble
- The importance of mental health to our relationships & fulfilment
- How to manage being a solo founder
- Why our mental health support isn’t inclusive
- Key advice when feeling overwhelmed
- And much more...
Tune in to hear from Courtney and our future guests on their open and honest experiences, and the lessons they've learned along the way.
Connect with Courtney directly via LinkedIn for more on Paradym or reach out to our host Wes Rashid, Co-Founder & CEO at Accountancy Cloud, if you'd like to feature on a future episode.
Join 5,000 other founders
Get our monthly startup roundup via email, featuring guides, podcasts and resources.
Educational content just for startups. As a member, you’ll get unlimited access to an extensive range of guides, blogs and advice to help you run and grow your business.