Ella McCann-Tomlin: The transformative power of diversity and being a solo Founder.
Lessons Learned with Ella McCann-Tomlin, Founder & CEO at Ardent
Lessons Learned, hosted by Wes Rashid, is where entrepreneurs from a wide range of industries share their personal stories.
In this episode, we speak to Ella McCann-Tomlin Founder & CEO at Ardent - the diversity, equity & inclusion consultancy. Ella shares:
- Growing up & working in spaces that lacked diversity
- Dealing with imposter syndrome
- Setting up Ardent as a Solo Founder
- The challenges of starting a business from scratch
- What diversity, equity & inclusion really means for a business
- Getting buy-in & facing resistance when it comes to DEI
- Maintaining diversity in a company as you scale
- And much more…
Tune in to hear from Ella and our future guests on their open and honest experiences, and the lessons they've learned along the way.
Connect with Ella directly via LinkedIn for more on Ardent or reach out to our host Wes Rashid, Co-Founder at Accountancy Cloud, if you'd like to feature on a future episode.
Join 5,000 other founders
Get our monthly startup roundup via email, featuring guides, podcasts and resources.
Educational content just for startups. As a member, you’ll get unlimited access to an extensive range of guides, blogs and advice to help you run and grow your business.