Saasha Celestial-One: Co-Founder of OLIO on reducing food waste and a $43M Series B round.
Lessons Learned with Saasha Celestial-One, Co-Founder & COO at OLIO
Lessons Learned, hosted by Wes Rashid, is where entrepreneurs from a wide range of industries share their personal stories and hardships.
In this episode, we speak to Saasha Celestial-One Co-Founder & COO at OLIO - a marketplace app for food sharing and reducing waste.
Having grown up in Iowa with hardcore hippies as parents, Saasha shares:
- How her early years instilled her aversion to waste
- Where the idea for OLIO came from
- How the BBC fuelled their growth
- Their approach to hiring a C-Suite
- How COVID peaked our compassion for food sharing
- Their advice and motto for fundraising
- And much more...
Tune in to hear from Saasha and our future guests on their open and honest experiences, and the lessons they've learned along the way.
Join 5,000 other founders
Get our monthly startup roundup via email, featuring guides, podcasts and resources.