Suds Singh: From founder isolation to creating powerful brand stories.
Lessons Learned with Suds Singh, Founder at Interesting Content
Lessons Learned, hosted by Wes Rashid, is where entrepreneurs from a wide range of industries share their personal stories and hardships.
In this episode, we speak to Suds Singh Founder at Interesting Content - a London based video production agency.
Having grown up in an entrepreneurial family Suds shares:
- How his early years shaped his business mindset
- What a background in sales taught him
- The realities of building a business on your own
- Why storytelling is a powerful tool
- How he kept his business running during the pandemic
- And much more...
Tune in to hear from Suds and our future guests on their open and honest experiences, and the lessons they've learned along the way.
Join 5,000 other founders
Get our monthly startup roundup via email, featuring guides, podcasts and resources.